[ENH] FlashCleanup

Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de
Tue Aug 12 06:50:55 UTC 2003

On Mon, Aug 11, 2003 at 10:07:48PM -0400, adspitz at yahoo.ca wrote:
> from preamble:
>
> "Change Set:		FlashCleanup
> Date:			31 July 2003
> Author:			Adam Spitz
>
> Recategorizes some stuff in order to turn the Flash code into a single
> PackageInfo package with no external dependents.
>
> Notice that this changeset lumps ProgressMorph in with the Flash stuff.
> I think this is a bad idea, but I don't know what to do about it. Is
> there some reason why we shouldn't have a progress-bar thingy that
> doesn't depend on Flash?"
> !
Hmm... Diego posted a changeset long ago:

[ENH] ProgressBarMorph-dgd ( [cd][er][et][sm][approved] )

This cs does:

- rename of FlashProgressMorph to ProgressBarMorph
- change of ProgressBarMorph (former FlashProgressMorph) class category to
  Morphic-Widgets
- update of references of FlashProgressMorph

This will be included in 3.7a

--
Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de  -- Squeak! http://squeak.de