[BUG][FIX][TEST] Morph adding/removing (v2)

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Tue Aug 12 21:45:12 UTC 2003

Okay, here's the second version. Like I said there was a slight
misunderstanding in such that #addedOrRemovedSubmorph: is an invalidation
message and not a notification. In addition:
* HandMorph>>dropMorph:event: keeps the owner set itself (which is the same
behavior as before) but a comment has been added to explain why exactly this
happens
* Morph>>slideBackToFormerSituation: has been fixed (referring to the
event's world which is the Right Way to do it)
* Morph>>addAllMorphs: and Morph>>addAllMorphs:after: have been folded into
#privateAddAllMorphs:atIndex: to keep the (needed) complexity in a single
place.

As far as I can tell, this should do it. It certainly solves the reported
problems and still passes the tests ;-)

Cheers,
  - Andreas