Refactoring Browser Rewrite Editor plans

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Wed Aug 13 20:27:34 UTC 2003

On Wednesday 13 August 2003 12:54 pm, Daniel Vainsencher wrote:
> I propose you become familiar with the FinderTool. One way to
> invoke it on a class is to select a class, go to the RB-class menu,
> and choose the "find code like.." option.

I am somewhat familiar with it. I would like it to deal with class
hierarchies better, but I suppose what is really needed there is to
have the RB hierarchy browser working first.

I have inspected its model and tried to manually add the subclasses.

Perhaps a window menu item that would let you add subclasses or other
classes to the environment would be helpful.

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com