Squeakers wow!

Alan Kay Alan.Kay at squeakland.org
Thu Aug 14 06:23:27 UTC 2003

Thanks Chris --

The documentary was done by Ball State University, funded by Eli
Lilly, and shot in High-Def. It recently won 4 Emmy's and a Cine
Golden Eagle Award (the national award for documentaries).

Besides those you mentioned, let's not forget the original Squeakers
who made Squeak and the etoys authoring environment: Dan Ingalls, Ted
Kaehler, John Maloney, Andreas Raab, Michael Reuger, Scott Wallace.
And let's not forget the wonderful "Squeak List" (that's you folks)
who have made so many contributions to all facets of Squeak.

I'd love to have more folks on the Squeak List get interested in
making even better and more extensive environments for children.

Cheers to all,

Alan