[Q] Morphic, how do I force a step?

Chris Muller afunkyobject at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 14 22:16:25 UTC 2003

I have SUnit test cases I am writing for my Morph subclass.  One of its
variables I'm testing only gets set during the #step method, so I've decided I
need to openInWorld my Morph to be able to properly test my assertions against
it.

However, in my test-code, the assertion runs too quickly right after I've
opened it in the world and it's first step hasn't fired just yet.

I tried a Delay, which didn't seem to work.  A self halt and then resuming
manually did work but, obviously, I'd like to have hands-off tests.

Thank you for any suggestions..

 - Chris