[FIX] SelectionMorphHaloFix-nk ( [et] Invalidation works ok. Maybe a few more things to look at? )

mike at mjr104.co.uk mike at mjr104.co.uk
Fri Aug 15 17:39:31 UTC 2003

The invalidation seems to work properly now.  Thanks!

I still find a few odd things with selection morphs though.  I'm not
sure if they are bugs.
1) You can select the selection after pressing the blue halo on the
(original) selection.  Should you be able to do this?
2) When you remove a morph from the selection of two (or more) morphs
using the blue halo, the selection bounds doesn't get updated.
3) Related to both the above is when you remove the selection on a
single morph.  This selects the selection again rather than removing the
selection altogether.

Hope this isn't selecting you out too much :-)

Cheers
Mike

< I'm a bug-fixing machine! >

This post brought to you by the BugFixArchiveViewer, a handy tool that
makes it easy to comment on proposed fixes and enhancements for Squeak.
For more information, check out the Web page for the BugFixArchiveViewer
project: http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/3214

< I'm a bug-fixing machine! >