Squeakers wow!

Cees de Groot cg at cdegroot.com
Sat Aug 16 09:55:56 UTC 2003

On Thu, 2003-08-14 at 08:23, Alan Kay wrote:
> I'd love to have more folks on the Squeak List get interested in
> making even better and more extensive environments for children.

In order to spread the word This Side Of The Pond, would it be an idea
(maybe for Squeak e.V.?) to order a box of books and a box of DVD's and
start reselling them here? Somehow, I doubt that 6 dollars is enough to
get a DVD to me here (nevertheless, I just tried by paying though Paypal
;-)), and I'd rather see Squeak e.V./VPRI making some money on the DVD's
than Fedex or whoever gets to fly these things across the Atlantic.