Complex Systems with eToys

diegogomezdeck at consultar.com diegogomezdeck at consultar.com
Sat Aug 16 18:26:13 UTC 2003

Hi folks....

Yesterday I was playing a little bit with eToys when I remembered an
experiment where I participated in the past about complex systems and
emergence behavior using Squeak.  In this moment I decided to try again
the experiment using only eToys scripts.

I started to work on it thinking that eToys is not powerful enough to do
that and I finished publishing the results on Bob's Superswiki and it's
named “Stone, Paper or Scissor” (http://209.143.91.36/super/627).

You need an Small-Land Squeak (http://swiki.agro.uba.ar/small_land/58) to
try it. (or a 3.5 with TrueTypeTextStyle package installed).

eToys rocks!

Cheers,

Diego Gomez Deck
http://www.small-land.org