Fwd: Re: Squeakers wow!

Kim Rose Kim.Rose at viewpointsresearch.org
Sat Aug 16 18:25:02 UTC 2003

Hi, Daniel -

We're exploring getting a bunch of the DVDs to someone that might
volunteer to distribute at ESUG -- I am sure you saw Andreas Raab's
email...

To answer your question, neither the DVD nor the book contain a
version of Squeak, the sofware.  The book is geared to Etoy users,
who would download Squeak from the Squeakland.org webiste, not the
Squeak.org site.  We chose to do this to keep the overall cost of the
book down and keep access to Squeak via the internet and try to make
it so users always have ready access to the most updated version.
cheers,
Kim