[Q] Mouse Wheel from eToys

diegogomezdeck at consultar.com diegogomezdeck at consultar.com
Sun Aug 17 11:08:27 UTC 2003

Hi folks...

Just like JoystickMorph has the option to "track real joystick" (from the
Morph menu) I'd like to track from eToys the mouse wheel.

I see different alternatives:

- Track from a SliderMorph.  The slider's knob can be moved directly from
the wheel.
- Create an special numeric tile (like random, etc) tracking the wheel.
- Track (I don't know how) mouse-wheel up and mouse-whell down events.

The ideas are, more or less, clear but I'm blind to do it for myself.

Any idea where I can find the mouse-wheel related information in Squeak?
Is this an platform-dependent feature?

TIA,

Diego