[BUG]Can't accept socket connections on Windows?

Julian Fitzell julian at beta4.com
Mon Aug 18 06:45:53 UTC 2003

A little more info on this one from Avi and I testing some more:

- The same problem occurs in Linuz
- I can make it work with OldSocket
- If you use #listenOn:backlogSize: instead of #listenOn: then I get a
Socket back, but if I get a SocketStream on that socket it blocks
forever when trying to read data (works fine with OldSocket)

Julian

julian at beta4.com
Beta4 Productions (http://www.beta4.com)