[BUG][FIX] Socket accept handling

Julian Fitzell julian at beta4.com
Mon Aug 18 07:56:34 UTC 2003

Sigh... I posted this again because it wasn't showing up in BFAV and I
wanted to comment on it.  Apparently the text I included in the email
got lost (must have put it in the wrong place).

And then when this still didn't show up I got confused.  And then
discovered that it is in BFAV, just not in the main window since it has
been approved already.  I didn't find that clear in the interface at all
- the View* menu options suggest filtered views to me.

I seem to have messed up the bug reporting and fixing process about 4
times tonight... apologies.  It would seem our processes still aren't
perfectly intuitive :)

Julian

julian at beta4.com
Beta4 Productions (http://www.beta4.com)