[BUG][FIX]MouseMoveEvtStartPos-ar

Eddie Cottongim cottonsqueak at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 19 00:54:12 UTC 2003

>From Preamble:
"Change Set:  MouseMoveEvtStartPos-ar
Date:   18 August 2003
Author:   Eddie Cottongim

Fixes a bug where MouseMoveEvents would not report their startPosition
correctly. Change by Andreas Raab."

To observe this bug, execute "HandMorph showEvents: true" and observe the
starting point for mouse moves. Its usually wrong - most of the time, start
point = end point. It makes much more sense after the patch.

The change makes sense to me. startPosition is now set to the hand's current
position. Since the hand hasn't yet been moved in response to the event
being formed, it makes sense that the hand's current position will the the
starting point for the next mouse move event.

Someone should see if this helps/hurts Genie - Genie uses the start position
for mouse moves. I'm suprised it would work at all given the old, broken
behavior.

Thanks,
Eddie