3.6 Full release testing (was Re: [BUG]? Upgrade to full image script behavior)

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Tue Aug 19 07:04:23 UTC 2003

Hi guy

I do not have the time to follow the detail and I'm sure that you are
trying to find the best.
The big point I want to stress again is that as a book writer for
novices I would like that
reader can download an image fun, full of stuff and looking a bit
similar from the external point of view to the 3.5. I also think that
the best think to find bugs is to let people play with them.
So I would go for the solution 3 even if I dream about a mini image
with a script to only load what ***I*** want with dependencies and
clever versioning.
So you see I'm a person concerned by two different aspects of Squeak.

Stef