Sublicensing

Jack Johnson fragment at nas.com
Tue Aug 19 16:02:19 UTC 2003

goran.krampe at bluefish.se wrote:
> But since I haven't been able to even raise one single little concern
> with you Andreas I don't think there is any point for me to continue
> this thread. You don't see any problem whatsoever with contributors
> adding clauses. I do. We are obviously just stuck here. Now I am waiting
> for someone else to chime in or I am dropping it, it is just a waste of
> time.

(Maybe it is just a waste of time)

Again, I think that maybe separating out the idea of the image and the
VM (and, I suppose, maybe the plugins) might be a good thing.

For instance:

"You don't see any problem whatsoever with contributors adding clauses.
I do."

Contributors to what?  The base image?  The VM?  A new plugin?

It may be that your answer to all three scenarios is the same, but if
not, you might want to look at *why* not and where that might either be:

	- a new bone of contention, or
	- an area of consensus

-Jack

P.S.