Method Annotations

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Wed Aug 20 23:57:08 UTC 2003

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003, Craig Latta wrote:

> 	Of course, I'm happy to see exceptions to this. :)  The usual problem
> is that the hacks demotivate work on the "right thing". I think the
> chances for success are best when there are people thinking about both
> tactical varieties from the beginning.

Exactly.  I should point out that I'm really glad that you're working on
Squat, and I'm especially pleased by the conflagration of disc packs that
surrounds it: it's precisely because I know that the 100% solutions are
being worked on, that I'm comfortable releasing 80% solutions the rest of
us can use in the meantime.  I'm well aware of the dangers of solutions
being "good enough to eat their children"...

Avi