[FIX][3.6b] RevertExceptionDescription-ab

Julian Fitzell julian at beta4.com
Fri Aug 22 17:20:38 UTC 2003

Doug Way wrote:
> Avi Bryant wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 21 Aug 2003, Julian Fitzell wrote:
>>

>>> Well I guess "SomeClass does not understand #someSelector" would be
>>> ok... I just find the question mark a little obscure.
>>>

>> How about "MessageNotUnderstood: someSelector (SomeClass)"?
>>

> I think I slightly prefer "SomeClass MessageNotUnderstood:
> someSelector".  But I like Julian's suggestion too.  Somebody pick one! ;-)

I like Doug's!  It seems good to have MessageNotUnderstood in there
since people recognize that.  But having the class after the method
feels odd.  So I say let's go with this or (a slight variation):
"(SomeClass) MessageNotUnderstood: someSelector".  Either of those is
fine, I think.  But I agree... let's pick one!