[m17n] RE: [ENH] SpanishLetters-dgd

diegogomezdeck at consultar.com diegogomezdeck at consultar.com
Sat Aug 23 20:54:52 UTC 2003

I like your version more than mine.

I only have one comment/question:  There are some characters that today
(using TTF) has squeak representation (Example: Á Í Ó Ú) but in the stock
fonts don't.  With all the translations projects around I think we have to
consider to switch to some TTF by default.

On the other side, one call to String class>>initialize is missing (to
recreate the content of Tokenish class variable used in #numArgs)

Cheers,

Diego