[m17n] RE: [ENH] SpanishLetters-dgd

Yoshiki Ohshima Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org
Sun Aug 24 19:46:40 UTC 2003

  Hello,

> The TTF fonts don't look too great in smaller sizes, because of
> anti-aliasing.
>
> I'd recommend using the Accufonts or maybe re-mapped X11 fonts (i.e.
> change Ian's X11 font loader's mapping).

  Or, as Michael suggested, we can make a SAR package that contains
the code snipplet that remaps the NewYork fonts, and the 'missing'
glyphs that I bit-edited some three years ago.  With them, we can make
a NewYork like fonts that have all ISO-8859-1 glyphs.  The logic and
glyphs are already in the full m17n, so it is just a matter of few
hours labor.

  The problem is that I don't fully understand the license issue.

-- Yoshiki