viewport setting in balloon3d

Martin Kuball MartinKuball at web.de
Mon Aug 25 12:53:17 UTC 2003

In method B3DSceneMorph>> drawAcceleratedOn:  we calculate the bounds of the
morph by transforming them into global coordinates and intersecting them with
the screen extent. The resulting rectangle is handed to the renderer via
method #bufferRect:.

Later in method B3DSceneMroph>>renderOn: we use the method #viewport: to tell
the renderer its viewport bounds. But this time no transformation or
intersection is aplied to the morphs bounds.

So if there is anything about the bounds handling in the first case it would
later on be un-done, wouldn't it?

Martin