Squeaklets

Jeff Longland jlonglan at uwo.ca
Wed Aug 27 15:46:42 UTC 2003

Since the topic has come up, I'd be quite interested in the different ways
Squeak projects can be distributed.  What is the opinion of everyone on the
list for the ideal way to distribute Squeak?  I've read about saving changes
within your project and loading the project using Squeakland's plugin...
But I'd be interested in knowing more about creating a customized image and
distributing projects?

Thanks,
Jeff