Help on PlotMorph

Robert T. McCrory bobmccrory at qwest.net
Fri Aug 29 06:34:57 UTC 2003

Hello.

I'm pretty new to Squeak (so be gentle), and I'm trying to develop a
subclass of SystemWindow that plots xy graphs.  I'm using the PlotMorph
package to create a PlotMorph that I embed in a SystemWindow.

My question is about the PlotMorph background color.  When I try to set it
to white, it comes out blue.  In general, the colors of the background,
axes, and grid seem to be other than what I expect.

Can anyone tell me what's going on here and how to change it?  I've spent a
couple of hours browsing through code, but I can't seem to find anything
that helps.

Thanks.

Bob McCrory
EFI Actuaries