Squeak on 1600x1200 TFT display

diegogomezdeck at consultar.com diegogomezdeck at consultar.com
Fri Aug 29 22:16:37 UTC 2003

> <diegogomezdeck at consultar.com> writes:
>
>> Take a look to small-land's squeak at
>>    http://swiki.agro.uba.ar/small_land/58
>
> Well, there is a lot of text in Spanish. I guess "Preferencias" would
> be helpful here but it's "en construccion". I don't know enough, more
> like nothing, about Squeak's internal font handling to rip off the
> stuff in the image files on the page.
>
>> See a screenshot at:
>>   http://swiki.agro.uba.ar/small_land/uploads/58/squeak_de_small-
land.jpeg

> Looks nice. Can you tell me how you did that?

Take an virgin 3.5 image, install (by hand) the first changeset:

   http://swiki.agro.uba.ar/small_land/uploads/13/0000-Tools-dgd.3.cs.gz

Then evaluate:

   Tools new updateFromSmallLandSwikiPage.

And you will have the complete small-land image.  The first changesets
modify the look and the fonts, take a look to 0006, 0007, 0008, 0009, 0017,
etc

Cheers,

Diego