[BUG]Float(Object)>>error:

Alan Grimes alangrimes at starpower.net
Sat Aug 30 22:07:27 UTC 2003

Ian Piumarta wrote:
> >From Alan's config.h:

>   /* #undef       WORDS_BIGENDIAN */
>   /* #undef       DOUBLE_WORD_ALIGNMENT */
>   #define DOUBLE_WORD_ORDER 1

> which is correct for his machine.

> I have so far been unable to reproduce any of the reported problems,
> either on 386 or ppc.

EEEK!!!!
=\

Squeak has very few dependancies on the host system, and this error is
likley to be highly independant of local settings that something must be
majorly screwed on my end...

Is it possible that one of the compiled plugins could be causing this?

--
"Nobody wants to say how this works. Mabye nobody knows."
        - The man page for XF86Config, One of the key config files

http://users.rcn.com/alangrimes/