[Q] about Richard's GeeMail Example

Yoshiki Ohshima Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org
Sat Aug 30 23:36:29 UTC 2003

  Hello,

> 1. There is a mentioned Japanese web site that contains lots of good
> documentation for Squeak.  I see it in the Links list on
> Squeakland.org.  Is there any progress or continuing interest in
> translating this to English, German, Spanish?

  Yamamoto-san, the author of one of such site, "Fun Fun Fun
Squeak"[*1], has published a book[*2][*3].  It sounds like the
publisher and Yamamoto-san are considering to make the translated
version(s).

  Another informative site, Sumi-san's site[*4][*5], is also
definitely worth to look at.  At least some web-page translation
should work with it.

[*1]http://hw001.gate01.com/~thoru/squeak/funsqueak.html

[*2]http://www.seshop.com/detail.asp?pid=4208
[*3]http://hw001.gate01.com/~thoru/squeak/pwsqueak/pwsqueak1.htm