SM2 beta testing still needed...

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Mon Dec 1 11:43:44 UTC 2003

Hi all!

Well, in order to get SM2 up for real I still need some reports about
the beta that is up.
Please people, you need to help me here because I don't want to deploy
it and then get heaps of complaints about bugs...

So go to:

	http://anakin.bluefish.se/sm

And register, or login using your old email (or developer initials if
you have them entered on minnow) + one of your old package passwords
(test them all). Or let it send you an extra password.

Mess around the web UI (test as much as possible) and try the new
Package Loader by installing load script "SqueakMap2" using the old
package loader - BEWARE that this should probably be done in a "throw
away image". Not sure about later removing SM2 and getting SM1 back -
haven't bothered looking into that.

regards, Göran

PS. Only interested in bug reports right now - I know there are tons of
cool stuff to add, but let us take those later.

PSS. Yes, the web UI is crummy in many parts - but I don't care at this
point.