[TFNR] Volunteers so far

Adam Spitz adspitz at yahoo.ca
Wed Dec 3 07:19:53 UTC 2003

Squeakers,

Just wanted to report on who's volunteered for what so far, and try to
drum up some more volunteers. (This means you.)

So here's what we've got, not counting whichever names I've forgotten to
add to the list:

Babel: Diego
eToys: Diego
Full distro putter-togetherer: Diego
Network: Craig, Goran, John Pfersich
Streams: Craig
Date/Time stuff: Brent Pinkney
Morphic-Windows: Doug

Some of those are big enough to have multiple co-maintainers, and some
of the volunteers have said, "I'll do this if nobody else wants to," or,
"I'll do this but I'd like to have help," so don't feel like you can't
volunteer for something that's already got someone's name beside it.

Who else cares about what? If there's a part of Squeak (even a very
small part) that you want to see improve more quickly, volunteering to
maintain it is the best way to make it happen. :)

For a big list of what's in the image, head on over to
http://anakin.bluefish.se:8080/ (username 'guest', password '').

Adam