[ENH] openAnimGifs-asm ([sm])

Magistrello Alejandro (SFA) magistra at TELEFONICA.COM.AR
Fri Dec 5 18:56:12 UTC 2003

Hi Steph,

don't know if is better like this :)

but
- based on the suffix of the file the service will be available for animated
and non animated gifs
- if you open a anim gif now there is no bug, but only the first image is
displayed
- there was a bug when tryng to open a non animated gif with the anim gif
reader, that is cured now

regards
   Alejandro