Gentoo AMD64 32bit build problems

Ned Konz ned at squeakland.org
Fri Dec 5 19:42:57 UTC 2003

On Friday 05 December 2003 8:10 am, Jimmie Houchin wrote:
> My apologies for not including source information.
> I am using as far as I can tell the latest from Ian, the 3.6g2 sources.

I believe that those sources lack some recent fixes.

You might try the updated version from the Sourceforge CVS. It has all the
changes that were posted since the 3.6g2 version. The master server is up to
date; I don't know if the mirror (anonymous login) server has caught up with
John McIntosh's latest addition to sq.h but you probably don't need it.

Also get the latest VMMaker from SqueakMap.

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/squeak login
<empty password>
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/squeak co squeak