[BUG][ENH] FormEditor-fixes

Boris Gaertner Boris.Gaertner at gmx.net
Sat Dec 6 21:15:07 UTC 2003

From: ducasse <ducasse at iam.unibe.ch>

Hi boris

>>why aren't you sing BitBlt current  in the following method? Then why
>>the sourceForm has to be niled?

Well, two or three years ago I modified that method in an Squeak 2.7
image and I harvested the change from that iamge. That was not the best
way to do it. The current should of course be used.

I think that I niled the source form to use only the fillColor.
This is of course a questionable change and I think that I should
undo it. I will think about that detail again.

>>Ned if you have some minutes could you have a look at the enh  because
>>I'm not expert in that but it would be cool to have it for MVC
Yes, your opinion would be very welcome.

Greetings, Boris