About 3.7

Yoshiki Ohshima Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org
Sun Dec 7 20:40:41 UTC 2003

  Hello,

  Since it handles different encodings for different files, the
.sources file *doesn't* have to be changed.  Of course, it is
preferable to change it.  The encoding of .changes will have to be
changed.

  Certain programs, that compares a Character with another by #==,
assuming the defualt file stream is StandardFileStream, and etc. will
stop working.  But it should be easy to fix those packages.

-- Yoshiki