[TFNR] Volunteers so far

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Mon Dec 8 08:12:00 UTC 2003

Hi Adam and the list!

"Tansel" <tansel at squeakonline.com> wrote:
> > This must have been the password given to you by Adam Spitz (the
> > registrant)?  If so, I think Goran should be able to reset the password
> > for that package and give it to you.
>
> Good.

Even easier: Adam, you can just go here:
http://map1.squeakfoundation.org/sm/package/a55ea3ab-f8a0-40cd-8aa9-0077
369d1db8/mailpassword

And press the button. Then you can either enter and change the password
and send that new password to Tansel+John, or just forward the email he
will get to Tansel+John.

Ok?

Holler if it doesn't work.

And btw, there are a bunch of Scamper related packages on SM that might
want to get integrated (I just noticed).

[SNIP]
> Wouldn't make a lot of difference. I just want to make Scamper a world class
> browser (and more) that you wouldn't need another to get out of Squeak to
> browse the web.

That sounds great!

regards, Göran