[BUG] Monticello - loading class changes

Chris Cunningham csque0 at lycos.com
Mon Dec 8 19:56:21 UTC 2003

That's probably a bad name for the message.

What I have noticed is that if I have a Monticello package, and add an instance variable that matches a temporary variable in a block in that class, that Squeak will throw a syntax error, asking for me to fix the method containing that block.

Note that when I first added that instance variable, the same thing happened, and I fixed the method and saved it.  This was then part of the Monticello package that was saved out, and I was later loading into another package.

-Chris