About 3.7 - ANSI compatibility

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Tue Dec 9 20:30:25 UTC 2003

Hi brent

Apparently the Chronology package is listed to get in 3.7 so we can
process if you want.
Could you sent as zipped cs the package, if this is too big cut it in
relevant parts, so that I start to review them and harvest them.

On 9 déc. 03, at 21:20, pinkney_b at aircom.co.za wrote:

> Stef,
>
>> according to http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/3491
>> we want to have ansi compatibility in... should I have a look at that?
>
> If you are going to pursue ANSI compatiblity,

My goal is to go over the items listed on the page and try to harvest
them. So if the chronology package is ready
let us go for it.
For the ANSI compatibility if this can help people porting code, we
should do the same. My point here is that
I want to move 3.7a forward....even if I should do something else like
KCP or traits implementation :)