Some new packages on SM

Aaron J Reichow reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Wed Dec 10 03:50:27 UTC 2003

Ahoy!

I put up up my first packages on SqueakMap! Woohoo! They are:

* Squeak TaskBar
Adds a Windows-like taskbar to Squeak on the bottom of the screen, giving
you to quick access to your open windows as well as the time and date.

the following two weren't written by me:
* Script Manager
Great app for organizing your code snippets, notes, or workspace contents.

* Font Set Lucy
A tiny font for tiny screens. Created to be a readable font for really
small PDA screens.  Works well on lower-DPI 160 at 160 or 240 at 320 screens.

I hope it's kosher to announce on the list like this... If not, please
don't hesitate to let me know. Now that I have the hang of it, keep yer
eyes peeled for more from me soon...

Regards,
Aaron

--
  "if i don't stay true to live and hate, how do i differentiate
              between chasing cream and chasing dreams"  :: atmosphere