[ENH] Add userid and password to HTTP firewall authentication (no t superceded)

Magistrello Alejandro (SFA) magistra at TELEFONICA.COM.AR
Wed Dec 10 17:34:10 UTC 2003

No, it was not superceded, i sent a [closed] because of a bug in the BFAV

see http://swiki.gsug.org:8080/sqfixes/5306.html

i should resend your cs .