[Bug][Fix]FIleList can't write to remote server

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Thu Dec 11 05:47:10 UTC 2003

Actually, it looks like Michael Rueger's recent serverFixes-mir also
happens to fix the same problem along with fixing some other things.
(I just approved his changes but they haven't been incorporated yet.)

So we won't need both fixes, since they both fix
RemoteFileStream>>close.  But I notice Ted's implementation of that
method is quite a bit more concise, so if they are both correct, maybe
we should include Ted's version of that method. :)

- Doug

close
	remoteFile writable ifTrue: [
			remoteFile putFile: (self as: RWBinaryOrTextStream) reset named:
remoteFile fileName]

close
	| keepRemoteFile |
	remoteFile
		ifNil: [^self].
	[keepRemoteFile := remoteFile.
	remoteFile := nil.
	keepRemoteFile writable ifTrue: [
			keepRemoteFile reset.
			keepRemoteFile putFile: self named: keepRemoteFile fileName]]
		ensure: [remoteFile := keepRemoteFile]