SqueakPeople rewrite and grand plans

Cees de Groot cg at tric.nl
Thu Dec 11 17:33:03 UTC 2003

Cees de Groot  <squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org> said:
>- Everything searchable (remember Scott Grady's search engine
>performance patches from last year? They are low-level and mostly beyond
>me to review, but gosh would I like these to go into 3.7).

Scott Crosby, of course - thanks Rob, for correcting this old fool with
rotting braincells. Sorry, Scott.

BUT STILL - COULD ANYONE PLEASE REVIEW THE PATCHES?

They are in BFAV - search on Scott's name :-)

--
Cees de Groot               http://www.tric.nl     <cg at tric.nl>
tric, the new way           helpdesk/ticketing software, VoIP/CTI,