SqueakPeople rewrite and grand plans

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Thu Dec 11 17:25:26 UTC 2003

hi cees

This looks exciting. Now my impression is that if you want to do all
that
you should really have a look at SmallWiki which is improving slowly
but steadily.
We are beta testing role management now.
If you use SmallWiki at the end we should have a smalltalk contents
management.
Now this is clear that we alone cannot do too much but if we all
collaborate then we can get something.

Stef