[BUG]UndefinedObject(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #restart

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Fri Dec 12 20:46:35 UTC 2003

To add some detail:

When I hit the button to send this, the image locked.  I realized
something must be going on so I checked my system and found out that
name resolution was FUBARed (well not beyond all repair I guess :) ).
Rebooting the router solved that.  So I would consider this perhaps an
ungraceful handling of name lookup failure.

On a seperate issue.  Why two copies of this appeared on the list I'm
not sure.  It's possible that while it was locked and I was fiddling
around that I hit the send to list button twice.  Of course I got no UI
feedback which should have indicated that I did not actually press the
button though.

Ken