[UPDATES] 12 for Squeak3.7alpha

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Fri Dec 12 21:32:55 UTC 2003

Try downloading the latest 3.7 image prior to this latest round of
updates.  Update, you get the errors in the aforementioned update.
Proceed past all the errors.  Now try to open a FileList from the open
menu.  You get a debugger.  Has to do with a strange situation I haven't
quite figured out (lack of understanding of how the inspector works I
suspect) where the ServerDirectory Servers class inst var (a Dictionary)
has keys for the servers you attempted to add, but if you try to look at
the value you get an error.  So when it attempts to iterate through the
serverNames and use the results.  Bang.

Ken