[BUG][ENH] FormEditor-fixes (second try from Boris)

Doug Way dway at mailcan.com
Sat Dec 13 03:14:43 UTC 2003

Attaching Boris' updated changeset to the original subject line for
harvesting.

Btw Boris & everyone, it is preferable to use gzip (not zip) to
compress your changeset to .cs.gz... this is available as "compress
file" in the filelist menu.  Or, the "mail to list" menu item in the
ChangeSorter does this for you automatically.

- Doug

Begin forwarded message: