3.6 patch (was Re: [ENH] DummyBabel for 3.6)

Doug Way dway at mailcan.com
Tue Dec 16 19:02:55 UTC 2003

Diego Gomez Deck wrote:

>Can this changeset be added to the 3.6 update stream?

Yeah, I was planning on it, and then there was some discussion awhile
ago about possibly also adding some network-related fix, but that
appears to not be needed.

So, I will go ahead and add this Babel patch to the 3.6 update stream
when I do the next batch of updates later this week.  (This patch only
adds a couple of methods, so it cannot cause any incompatibilities for
existing 3.6 code, except for the rare case of a namespace clash.)

This patched version of 3.6 could be informally referred to as 3.6.1.

- Doug