Smalltalk Consulting opportunities in NJ

David Scudder dscudder at ehcmi.com
Wed Dec 17 21:54:55 UTC 2003

I have a few Gemstone Smalltalk consulting positions available in NJ. Bleow
are the descriptions.

We are currently looking for a Gemstone Smalltalk IRIS2 Framework Architect
for a long term consulting position that we have available for a client of
ours located in Essex County, NJ
The length is for 1 yr +
Hourly rate is open/DOE
This position will lead the efforts to develop/enhance the IRIS2 (i.e. the
OOCL system) framework.

Requirements:
Previous Gemstone Smalltalk experience
Previous experience with IRIS

We are currently looking for a Gemstone Smalltalk DBA for a long term
consulting position that we have available for a client of ours located in
Essex County, NJ

The length is for 1 yr +
Hourly rate is open/DOE

GemStone Smalltalk  DBA - DataBase administration, installation and testing.
Perform database modeling and physical design. Perform
back-end database operational functions and issues, back up, recovey,
performance tuning etc. Support application developers during development.

We are currently looking for a Gemstone Smalltalk Technical Team Lead  for a
long term consulting position that we have available for a client of ours
located in Essex County, NJ
The length is for 1 yr +
Hourly rate is open/DOE

Requirement:
GemStone Smalltalk

This position will involve leading the design and development efforts of the
SmallTalk GemStone apps.Participate in architecture and design reviews.
Review and approve all SmallTalk code.Assist project mgr in development of
detail plans and schedules & development phases of the project.

David Scudder
Human Capital Management, Inc.
950 West Valley Road, Suite 3100
Wayne, PA 19087