[ANN] Object Oriented Christmas (Squeak PC)

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Thu Dec 18 17:59:25 UTC 2003

On Wed, 2003-12-17 at 19:06, Dave Lowry wrote:

> Also, what's the proper Linux shutdown procedure since BusyBox doesn't
> implement shutdown.  Right now I use halt and turn off power before it
> reboots into Linux.

Hmm.  Did you try poweroff?  Did you mean there is no 'shutdown' at
all?  Or it doesn't provide the -h option?  shutdown -h now doesn't
work?  I haven't messed with BusyBox in a while now.  Should be able to
find a manual online somewhere.  One trick those is matching up the
version to the manual since busybox is so much in flux.

Ken