Squeak on zSeries Linux?

John Pfersich jp1660 at att.net
Thu Dec 25 04:38:00 UTC 2003

Well, I say old because I started programming Fortran on a dual 360/67 with
a pool of 1.5 meg of memory back in 1971. I'd classify that as old.  But
also more solid than a tank.  A bank I worked at had 3 mainframes and I
don't ever recall those things going down. A linux/vm combination would
make one hell of a pairing.  And to imagine XWindow on a mainframe...

I though IBM was offering free tryout time on those computing on demand
platforms.