Initial design

Joshua 'Schwa' Gargus schwa at cc.gatech.edu
Tue Dec 30 16:07:26 UTC 2003

Aargh.  I have to send this message in two parts, because even after I used
.gifs instead of .jpgs (excuse the ugly banding), the message was too big for
the list:

Message body is too big: 104364 bytes with a limit of 100 KB

So close! (the .jpgs were over 200KB)  Anyway, this message has CRC.gif attached,
and the next will have Tools.gif.

----- Forwarded message from Joshua 'Schwa' Gargus <schwa at cc.gatech.edu> -----