DVS filein not removing methods

Derek Brans brans at nerdonawire.com
Sun Feb 2 07:46:51 UTC 2003

I installed Seaside2.2 from SM using SMLoader.  I still have
"handleRequest:response:" methods in my WASession and WAApplication.
Also, some core methods I had changed by hand in my image did not get
changed back.

Thanks.
On Saturday, February 1, 2003, at 03:59 PM, Avi Bryant wrote:

> Derek,
>
> When you fileIn, your image does indeed synchronize with your file.  But
> only when you fileIn properly: by pressing the FileIn button on the DVS
> package panel.  Filing in through the file list will not have the same
> effect.
>
> Which were you doing?
>
>  On Sat, 1 Feb 2003, Derek Brans wrote:
>
>> I want absent methods to be removed.  Isn't a file-out the de-facto
>> state of a package?  When I do a fileout, I synchronize my file with my
>> image.  When I filein, I want my image to synchronize with a file.

Nerd on a Wire: Web and Information Solutions
Website Design - Database Systems - Site Hosting
604.874.6463
mailto:info at nerdonawire.com
For more information, visit http://nerdonawire.com