[ANN] Ma client server

Chris Muller afunkyobject at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 3 23:30:32 UTC 2003

--- Eric Merritt <cyberlync at yahoo.com> wrote:

>  This looks really cool, is there any way to know
> which connection a ByteArray is submitted from? I was
> just thinking in terms of authentication
> functionality.

Yes, the MaServerSocket sends event notifications to its #server (an instance
of MaServer, by default) for client sockets all the way through the
request/response process.  By default, these are ignored, but you can choose to
implement some behavior on any one of them, including the accept of a client
socket.  At this time, the method #noteSocketQueued: aSocket is available to
override.  The argument is the client Socket, from which you should be able to
get the IP or other info.

I hope this answers your question.

Regards,
  Chris