Traits prototype image

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Tue Feb 4 18:03:18 UTC 2003

On Tuesday 04 February 2003 09:49 am, Brent Vukmer wrote:
> Ned --
>
> See the following:
>
> http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2003-Februar
>y/051750.html
> http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2003-Februar
>y/051749.html

I get an explicit Notification that ClassDescription shouldn't be
redefined, with the ability to proceed. Which indicates to me that
you should be able to trap the Warning.

-----
ClassDescription should not be redefined!
Proceed to store over it.

Select Proceed to continue, or close this window to cancel the
operation.
-------

Doesn't look to me like a bug, unless the warning is covering
something up.

This comes from
ClassBuilder>>name: className inEnvironment: env subclassOf: newSuper
type: type instanceVariableNames: instVarString classVariableNames:
classVarString poolDictionaries: poolString category: category